HOT RED PEPPER SAUCE










I maybe the most creative person I know, and i'm not talking about talents or hobbies. I'm talking about making anything work in more ways than one.

creating a new view and approach to things that have been done.

In this instance, re-wearing and re-styling a dress in a way that even the designers probably never saw possible.

Remember the eve & tribe dress i wore here in december 2014 for my cousin's court wedding? that came with a gorgeous cowl neck?
So i wore it to work a few weeks back and i was trying to take it off  when i got home while gisting with my mum, then all of a sudden i realised that i could turn this dress into an off the shoulder dress.

yes, i agree i'm becoming a bit obsessed with off shoulders but who won't be? its super sexy and super feminine.


This new discovery inspired this post, so now you can turn your cowl neck dresses into high chest off - shoulders simply by pulling it a bit down and zipping it to its extreme, this is tested & trusted science.
once the zip clips and stops, gently pin the excess inside with a small safety pin.

I also chose to tuck my sleeves up to create a clean effect while finishing up with the burgundy peplum belt to create a monochromatic and minimalistic look.

the red mules were also a no brainer as it finished this look nicely.x

happy new week, what are your plans for this week?
If you live in Nigeria, are you looking forward to striking as much as I am?

have a beautiful week ahead.x

you can view other ways I have revamped and restyled  my outfits by CLICKING HERE.


Photography by @mako_od for Makography

Outfit
Dress : Eve & Tribe 
 Sunglasses - available  @Thehdhqv
Peplum - @Thehdhqv
Shoes - PLT
Eyes & Lips: Zaron Cosmetics

post signature

4 comments

  1. For one your glasses are in the right place, I love the design, also that dress can i just say one word (gorgeous).
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 21, 2016

    Your brows look too good. Cute dress. Creativity with the peplum belt. I'm digging that.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x