DENIM CULOTTE JUMPSUIT











Hey there,
 I successfully dodged putting up an outfit post for a while now because I haven't been inspired to shoot or even write all my little gist about something going on around me.
well i'm not sure I still am inspired today so I will keep it short since baby girl got to keep up.

Talking about baby girls, it was my friend Zee of Zee's zone's birthday on monday so i'm sending her some love.
Remember her from being our first double dose blogger? well check here.

Today's outfit is almost like a continuum of the denim series as i'm wearing a denim jumpsuit.
thanks for stopping by.

 I'm wearing
Jumpsuit: Iconola Brand
Shoes: c/o Jumia similar
Bag:  c/o Joel Lani
Jacket: @thehdhqv
Hat: @thehdhqv
post signature

10 comments

  1. You have just proven that it is possible be innocent and guilty at the same time Dee. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel you girl, sometimes I am also not in the mood to take outfit pictures but I absolutely adore this jumpsuit. It's such a chic piece, I love that you paired it with the denim jacket. I am definitely looking forward to you remixing this piece.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumpsuit! I need it lol
    Good look xx

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't know this was a jumpsuit on instagram- thought it was a midi dress. Love the way you styled it.

    www.MiraLaBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Dee. I lurrrh you.

    www.zeezeeszone.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I so thought it was a dress! Love the culotte- jumpsuit. It's so cool.
    I love the visor too!
    Nigerian and Natural

    ReplyDelete
  8. that hat is all i need now!!! sun in Lagos now is just ____ . i love the jumpsuit by the way, thought it was a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is amazing! It looks like the jump suit was made for you!! Perfect!

    www.georginahart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks amazing. wanna steal you dress. Background is interesting too.

    http://www.davinadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x