STYLING THE ORANGE DRESS || 2 OF 3 : LENGHTENED WITH A WHITE SKIRT










my Edges are fading...lol
Hello there!!!
I guess you have seen the first part of this post, if nope click here.


Styling a coloured dress, whether orange or yellow or blue is always a bit difficult especially if you are looking to tone it down for events, church or just a good chill out with friends.
My second look depicts how i would tone this dress down or switch its style for work or church or maybe even network events where you want to be seen and still lay low at the same time.
I used this same trick of wearing a skirt over a dress here
I wore a dress with three kinds of skirts you should totally check it out. This skirt is a piece from @thehdhqv and i just love how cute it is.
Forgive my sweaty face it was a very sunny day when I shot this and I kinda don't like edited photos.
My hair on the hand is receding, i hope it stops o; braids have killed my edges.
Thats all for today and school is back but i'm not looking forward to it.
too much stress right now in my life I'm not sure I can deal with the pressure of school but a girl gotta learn so.. thats all for now.
Thanks for reading.
Love always.


I'm wearing

Dress: Adlib London via @t.e.mclothing
Skirt: The mako 'Heartdictions' shop
Shoes: My Shoes
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Balogun Market
Photography || Zee

post signature

16 comments

  1. Why isn't this lady using her most amazing attribute, her smile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao. Please let the edges grow o. Leave braiding alone. This second styling is so creative. I love it.

    Www.perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Doreen. i will definitely leave it to grow.x

      Delete
  3. Love your shoe, love your style so different

    gafashon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the dress alone. Now I love it even more paired with the white skirt, I bet I'll be blown away when you style it the third way.

    I see there will be lots of goodies in the shop. For your edges use black jamican castor oil.

    Epiphany29.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you grace, I guess you will be. OK i'm adding the black jamaican castor oil to my market list. thanks.

      Delete
  5. soulorangevintageAugust 04, 2015

    Love how deeply the rich colors contrast each other. The burnt orange against the mustard; so beautiful. Your creativity and style are always an inspiration. Love how you can make your art relatable to the everyday girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. I love how you know that all i'm trying to make is art.x

      Delete
  6. Love the skirt, Pls how can I order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey titi, soon soon. we should be fully running by end of august. thank you but you can email makodesola@yahoo.com or thehdhqv@gmail.com for anything you need.

      Delete
  7. Nicely done. I love it.


    www.sunlightdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x