STYLING THE ORANGE DRESS || 1 OF 3 : CINCHED WITH A BELT












Hello there!
Happy Monday to you.
How was your weekend?
Mine was pretty busy, i wish i could say that working towards your goals and aspirations was an effortless path but that isn't true at all. No matter how good you are at something you still got to give it a hundred and twenty percent (120%) for it to work and live longer than the first few months.

Apart from the Heartdictions HQ shop (IG: @THEHDHQV ) that I have been stocking and sourcing for items for, I have also been working on a private project for December and I really can't wait to share every detail with you.

Today being Monday, Is a good day for you to follow your dreams, believe in yourself and add another step towards your goal.

My outfit today is one of the three series I plan on sharing with you this week.
Its basically part of the tips and tricks segment of how to style an orange dress, all the looks feature the red shoes.
In this look however, It all about cinching and breaking the waistline with a belt, I went for a black fabric belt but you can choose to go for any type of belt and any colour you like from browns, to blacks, reds, greys and even whites.
Can you guess what styles are to come?
how about styling your orange dress inspired by this look and tagging me on IG @dee_mako.
I would love to see it.
How was your week? do share.
Have a great week ahead and make sure you catch a breathe no matter how exhausted, anxious or busy you are.
you can also check out some other Styling Tips and tricks

A few of my favourite are:
6 ways to style a Cape dress; also applicable for cape tops
Transitioning your littlest black dress to an every event dress
Wearing a skirt as a dress
Rewearing a conspicuous dress a new way
Layering accessories

Thanks for reading.
love always.


I'm wearing

Dress: Adlib London via @t.e.mclothing
Belt: From a dress
Shoes: My Shoes
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: c/o Kaymu.com.ng
Photography || Zee
post signature

10 comments

  1. Deeeee steady giving us life!! Love the dress.
    Well done on Heartsdiction. Love the items you've been putting up.

    Epiphany29.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa, thanks a lot grace. God bless you.

      Delete
  2. You should join girlsunited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress and I'm coming for it. I never thought of red and orange together but they are so gorgeous together.
    You're right dear, whatever you want to achieve you must give your time and energy.
    When it comes to my blog there are times I get exhausted because I have to run around in school and still come up with post for the blog. It can be very tiring but I'm not giving up on it.

    Www.perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa...okay!
      With blogging it feels that way half of the time, it helps to see it as you comfort zone and topics will start coming at you so easily.

      Delete
  4. My daring Mako!
    Absolutely gorgeous, you make it easy for anyone to get a dose of inspiration and rock some abstract pieces comfortably. Fashion is art:)
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look the most! will have paired it with your black braided tassel belt.
    The detail on the back of this dress is perfect.

    www.imperfectverbalista.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x