STYLING THE ORANGE DRESS || 3 OF 3 : DRESSED WITH A KIMONO & HAT











Being the last of three in this series, it is important to emphasis the versatile nature of this dress, the high neck possibility, the drop neck effect, its backlessness that can also be turned into a ruffle of some sort and even a bow.
I recently wore it on a long skirt and never shared the picture on here because I didn't love it that much.
that I must say was then and now that we are here...

i'm in love
I decided to explore its off shoulder possibility, sending across a bit of sex appeal but still covering a bit of skin with this Kimono from @theHDHQV shop.
There is something about this series and colours, it's like a bust of colours saying welcome to our world.
The kimono for me also translates the colour essence and shows you how you can wear florals with plains.
these days no outfit is ever complete without my Hat.
Its my unspoken crown.

Now tell me which is your favourite of the three?
thanks for reading.
love always.


I'm wearing
Dress: Adlib London via @t.e.mclothing
Kimono: The Mako 'Heartdictions' shop
Hat: Aliexpress
Shoes: My Shoes
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: c/o Kaymu.com.ng
post signature

13 comments

  1. STUNNING ! I love your style sweetie ! That dress is so beautiful.

    I've just followed you on GFC ( #220 ). Please, follow me back :)

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. would follow you right back.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed this series. Truly fab dress.

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee be slaying as usual. It's a super nice dress.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my favourite of all three!
    Maybe because I love hats and kimonos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for me too and I'm so obsessed with hats also.

      Delete
  5. Yay I can finally comment. Love the first look more. The dress just speaks more there.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x