BLACK X BLUE BANDANA

 









Photography: Makography (mako_od)


hello guys!
happy monday.

Even though you have seen half of this look in the previous post, i like love it so much that i decided this look should get its own post.
let me start by thanking all of you for the beautiful comments and wishes for my blog anniversary, now you know why i like the world wide web rather than real life..lol.

Anyways, sometime back I was on instagram and i saw a post from cocopolitan about doing everything and anything for you and in your own way.
Styling my outfits and doing posts is sort of this way for me, except for fashion weeks and themed events, i barely really dress up, i guess this is why people say i always look different.

Fashion in Nigeria is really restrictive, its either they are staring at you strangely or passing side comments which sometimes i just try to avoid especially as i spend most of my time jumping buses.

this look though is pretty basic and my new found love for black on black is a little scary but i love the way it pops any colour you add on like the blue and yellow and don't you just love the lipstick shaped neckpiece..i didnt even notice until my brother pointed it out.

p.s: i always forget to give credit to @mako_od for makography for all my lovely pictures.
thank you so much.

please follow me on instagram @dee_mako for daily dose of inspirations, do you like this look guys drop your thoughts?

I'm wearing:
Bandana: Umbrella Vendors
Accessories: Balogun market
Top: old (had it since I was about 12)
Belt: Street buy
Skirt: Mr Price
Shoes: Byge's closet

xo
post signature

8 comments

  1. Loving the shoes. Fashion is so restrictive in Nigeria. But we still wanna make ourselves satisfied with what we wear. It ain't hurting no one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa my spirit led me to your blog somehow before going to bed. I I was starring at the shoes and fun gothic vibe and mix you threw in here, then I saw ' Cocopolitan' ( Known as The Cocopolitan :P :)) . Awwh it's way easier to be like everyone else, you're seen clearly when you do things your way and you shine more.

    Remembering one of cassie's post on how you can't really dress the way you want because people will stare. Heard that quote 'People will stare anyway, make it worth their while'? It's everywhere , especially places where the norm is to wear pyjamas 24/7 everywhere. So wearing a plain white tee and denim might even make them stare forever. So I say do you, same thing I said to Cassie and Tuke Morgan in their posts

    I alsolove how affordable these pieces were, and you made it stand out. P.S- I'm honestly and currently enjoy the twist to their fashion outfits lately. That top reminds me soo muchh of childhood, I had a green and red velvet one too :)

    The Cocopolitan

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i have your neck piece pretty please? *batting eyelash*lol
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt is lovey, I feel you on Nigerian fashion being restrictive. People just like to stick to a certain mold but then again just do you.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look Dee
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in this outfit. I'm attracted to anything velvet and anything with a vintage 90s vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely skirt and yes black on black definitely makes colors pop!!
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look good dear, love your glasses.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x