YORUBA x BOUBOU












Hello Guys!!!
compliments of the season,
how was Christmas?
Hope you had a blast?
I spent my Christmas in Badagry with my family, it was a little boring but hanging with the family always brings a different and eternal level of calm.
I'm finally back home and as I mentioned in my previous post I have so much posts in my drafts, I finally got around to paying for my wi-fi so expect to see more posts more often now.
Christmas and these season is always a reason to dance and be merry hence my sharing of this pictures.
We had a bloggers yard sale earlier this month, and this is what i wore.
i ripped the side of this ready made bubu (from being mrs elliot); a long gown  sewn on both sides common to the Yorubas (my Nigerian tribe).
i wore a slip and short under with real comfy shoes and tied a scarf that was inspired by Cassie of Cassie Daves's look to the woodin launch.
I hope to share pictures of the event soon so watch out.
what have you been doing with this holidays and do you like this look?

post signature

9 comments

  1. Love...Love...LOVE this pictures. You look great. I'm still catching up from my days spending with friends and family. Enjoy your weekend.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live it like crazy. You've sent me in a gut to look for one. Love the whole look
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, so sad you don't live in lagos, i can't suggest where to get one.x

      Delete
  3. Lovely booboo and head tie. Happy holidays dear.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely , thanks for commenting on my blog, I am now following, waiting for you :)

    https://www.facebook.com/CorleonkaBlog
    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look, haven't even thought of bubba in this way. I like.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x