SUNSHINE








Hello guys!!!
It's been too long.
compliment of the season to you all.
I'm presently in badagry for the holiday, not sure if I'm spending Christmas here though.
I have so so much to update you guys on, so many pending post I haven't shared yet.
my camera is super faulty and I don't have a laptop for now also.
I was a year older on Monday. ...
so expect a post about that also.
anyways...compliments of the season.
This is to wish you all Merry Christmas.
love you always. Xx xoxo
post signature

11 comments

  1. Finally, she let's us see the full outfit. Kai just been teasing us on IG and other blogs. You look great dear.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaa..i promise i wasn't hiding it.x

      Delete
  2. HBD DEAR.. You look nice
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you, Dee. You look very chic! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your neck piece and shoes. Merry Christmas 🙌
    themortalscript.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this whole look. Very chic. I can definitely see myself in it.

    Merry Christmas xx

    www.tomilolaescada.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the look, beautiful. I'm following :)
    bbelieve123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x