WOODIN STORE LAUNCH

  



korede Bello of Mavin Records

Kachi of Blackfabulousity

Tracy Brymah

Mide coker

 Cassie of cassiedaves

I, Sisi Yemmie & Cassie


hello guys!!!
i have been away for a while now, how have you all been?
i have been great, just not so inspired plus my camera has finally given up on me and i don't own a laptop.
moving forward from all that, I attended the Woodin store launch at Ikeja city mall on Saturday and met a bunch of AMAZING people, most memorable of them are Cassie, Mide, Kachi, Tracy, my brother Demola and photographer Lexash who took an amazing picture of us all recreating Solange's wedding portrait that you can see on my instagram @Dee_Mako .
I also met Sisi yemmie, her Bobo and Millicent.

The event was a little dry as the only fun part was making new acquaintances, there was no small chops or drinks or smallest chops..lol.
they just abandoned our asses at the store, they also didn't have female ready-to-wear pieces just some male shirt which seemed a little pricey to me.
i love some of their prints and the plain coloured ankara fabrics are super affordable.

it was such a fun day altogether i practically spent the remaining part of the day  hanging with Mide Coker.
I hope to share an outfit post soon.
x
post signature

11 comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! This looks like such a fun event, I'm sure you had a great time!
    Yes, I'd like us to follow eachother on GFC, if you follow my blog, I'll make sure to follow you back! :)
    Keep in touch!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what Mide Coker is wearing & the dress on the extreme left mannequin in the
    first picture is to die for. Amazing post & would you like to follow
    each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol love your blog and great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie is a very tall lady and i love your outfit and Koreds's
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had fun, love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x