2 WAYS = LEOPARD SHIRT x NUDE SKIRT x RED

 




'IF WE DONT PRAISE THE LORD THE STONES ALONG THE ROAD WILL BURST INTO CHEERS'.
luke 19:40

HI darlings!
how is your day going? wonderful I presume!
I hope you are as excited as I am that April is finally over.
I have been going through quite a lot of wavering emotions about so much these days, every area of my personal life, work life, love life and life generally seems to be going through so much.
thoughts and feelings have been flying here and there and I hope soon enough I would be able to put all I feel into proper words for B.O.A.T.S.
I'm always thankful for you all who read and follow my blog, because it as always been a safe haven for me, and I always seem to find joy posing for a picture or making a post.
today, I share my love for leopard print which is definitely not of this world, I like to even keep them for special occasions.
(P.S: searching for leopard print shoes to buy)

earlier this month, I did a little styling for an Airtel network commercial and made a few bucks, so I decided to go shopping, I got this amazing shoes I wore in the previous outfit post then and some other items, including this shirt.
Wearing and matching prints can be a lot of work so I decided to style this shirt in two ways for you all to see.
in this look, I styled it with a pink base nude skirt, and tan shoes with red details and my red bag.
I love this look because you can easily go from corporate to  casual just by tucking in or out.

 


this month as been as stressful as it as been fun for me, and I'm really looking forward to going on leave and planning a vacation for December, I haven't still really made up my mind yet but I have two places in view right now and I'm hoping to finally buy a pair of original louboutin shoes with my leave allowance (not sure this is wise but I love shoes though).







watch out for look two.
xoxo
stay beautiful always.
D



12 comments

  1. I could steal your shoe cute
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome to if u can find them hun. :)
      btw they are actually quite uncomfortable

      Delete
  2. great love animal print<3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, and have styled this outfit perfectly. I love red with leopard print so much, it's one of my favorite!

    Kisses,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look!! Nice shirt :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks charu! Been a minute would drop by soon!

      Delete
  5. AnonymousMay 05, 2014

    *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes...
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x