BIRTHDAY 2013 PRT1















HI,

As you already know ,last Sunday was my birth anniversary and as a good child of God, I spent most of the day in church… my love fashion and the special occasion was a good excuse for me to change twice.
Earlier in the day was the normal Sunday church service, and I decided to go black and white maybe because I saw a picture of beyonce in that white and black jumpsuit she wore to the grammy’s or maybe because like the colour I was feeling…indecisive.
The previous day I had gone on twitter and on my bbm to rant about friends and people and how they wanted a piece of me, and unlike every other birthday of mine, I slept through the night till morning without anxiety or excitement enough to keep me awake.
I missed a lot of phone calls but I must say the best part of my day was the voice note I got from my long time friend Tunde…he has an amazing voice and it was the sweetest gesture ever receiving that message from him.
Also my brother had the sweetest message for me on instagram…I hope to share this messages on another part of this post.
Anyways it was a fun day…filled with love, laughter and food and all in all I was happy…..
I wore a white forever 21 blouse and a peplum skirt and rocked my nude ankle buckle shoes and my black bag with the leopard print detail….
I felt HOT though…wink*
I went to freedom park after church with my brother, to get Chinese takeout, and I decided to hang out with some of our past leaders….hehheee
Xo


D

7 comments

  1. You have rather sexy legs shey you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Pictures...what were u looking for though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U were right when u said my keys...hehe

      Delete
  3. Really nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice pictures

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x