Show REport; MMR : ITUEN BASI

Tumblr



Hi!!!!
Found this amazing pictures of Ituen basi's collection from MMR with tuface performing along.
I most say iit's simple and lovely...
I missed the show because iI wasn't in the mood to be social or to be a people person....
I especially love looks 4,5 and 6. With 4 being my favorite.
Take a cue guys for my new year gift.


Ituen Basi
Music Meets Runway 2013
What do you think guys?
Xoxo
Kisses
D


                                                                         

                                 



2 comments

  1. For me she is the only designer that truly made an effort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I want one of this piece so bad

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x