GOLD details


 HI!!!

I obtained this gold skirt during maltina when one of the contestant said she wanted shorts instead, its so nice for a night in town...lools
coincidentally, i also obtained this bowler hat from my costumier friend/colleague at national theatre also during the same period and this little obtained pieces became an amazing part of this beautiful look.
so i got a new job and i am starting it in december. i have started shopping, I will keep you posted on the items i got. i need formal clothes, skirts and pants and also a power bag.
dont forget to follow the blog.
thanks







xoxo
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x