LOOK INTO MY EYES




Hi!
It's been a busy last week of lazying around and putting final touches on my presently idle life. For me, I have gone from sleeping and watching movies all day to being a staff of an 8 to 5 job in a flash. Even though I have been expecting this job since august/september, I had finally started to give in to my dreams of being a freelance costume designer ad fashion stylist.
So even though when you look into my eyes you can't see all these, what you can definitely see is a Go-getter.
I plan on working my ass off during the week and working even harder during the Weekends so that I can meet up my little goal.
I'm going to take some makeup and french classes as soon as I can, I know I have said it before but this time around I have more money and resources, so I should be able to plan myself better.
That's pretty much what have been upto, see you later.
Follow me through twitter on the blog.
Thanks
Xoxo
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x