Style muse: Goldie (gone too soon)

"spent most of the evening in the kitchen cooking gisting and just having a laugh... Life is fun; with friends, family and positive energy for company"


“@GoldieHarvey: The point is; the louder your chatter & diss, the more likely you are to be way below the person you're talking smack about. (. _.)”

I wish my post of today was to celebrate a living style muse and legend.
Yesterday the 14th of February will always be remembered sadly as the day Goldie (Susan Harvey) passed. May God almighty bless her soul.
She was known for her fashion, style and the unique ways she expressed herself through style in her music.
Goldie had a great heart; and I will always remember our little at that time insignificant convos on twitter.
May she rest in peace in God's bosom and may God have mercy on her soul..
My best song she sang is Spin Me - link here
Some pictures below.,,















Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x