DIY: GOLD Detailing

 


“Style is the answer to everything.
A fresh way to approach a dull or dangerous thing
To do a dull thing with style is preferable to doing a dangerous thing without it''

Charles Bukowski



hey!!!
 so have had this plain black size 18 sheer shirt for about a year now and have worn it just twice as a jacket both times,
So i decided to upgrade the look.
black and gold always looks good to me and this my new found love for gold is weird now I wear three gold chains on my neck And own a gold rolex.
I decided to do this DIY finally today and I love how it turned out. I'm totAlly going to wear it tommorow.

Do it yourself people it took me just about 30mins.













xoxo

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x