Freedom of Art..,



" I get angry when critics over critic artworks because even if you don't see what the artist claims his trying to express, it doesn't matter because it is what it is ART (a special means of expression)".
Curator at freedom park*



I went site seeing by chance today.
After leaving home with the mind of going to my new fashion school, I decide to go visit my friend Lanre at his Chinese eat out in freedom park on broad street.

I got there so tired because I had to enter brt ( annoying by the way) but after eating a nice plate of his Jagzee chow special rice with shredded beef and chicken sauce, I got more than enought strength to visit the art gallery and museum.




























Interesting place, nice food, good history and a beautiful landscape.
By the way Mr D came over in the evening too.
xoxo


Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x