FAMILY


Watching ugly Betty season 3 made me realize one thing,
There's nutin more important than family,
For me family is who u love n who loves u,
No matter your family's issues or vices,
They can alwaez be counted on,
Family make it seem that ur stupidity doesn't exist,
Like ur mistakes are okay,
They don't judge u,
They take time to help u thru issues,
They keep loving u,
They share their perspectives on what u say or want,
They rememba u wen u r gone,
They support ur decisions; both long n short term ones,
They make up ur home; a place where ery1 genuinely cares,
Your family is made up of people who u can show ur flaws in front of and they don't even notice,
They tell u the down to earth truth about urself,
They have ur best interest at heart,
Keeping ur secrets and watchin ur bak,
They r a more reliable version of best friends,
Families support u; whether with money, love or advice,
Families are the best,
My family is the best,
The people who love me are my family,
Endeavor to love urz in return too!!!!
Xoxo

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x