B.O.A.T.S: NATURE'S FIRST TRUE GIFT*


I read sumwhre dat d frst gift nature gves a woman is beauty and its the first gift it takes away but for me the first gift and the first and most important gift nature gvez us is luv, the luv frm a moda that neva dies,the luv a father neva showz and getz hurt wen he loses and mre imprtntly the love we find,search,the essnce of life for me is food and love is soul food.the food dat only u can taste and feel and understand.this ovawhelmin luv of all.God!!!this is one gift every1 luks 4wrd to no mata ow beaten u are this feeling that passes all undastnding that nomata ow unsteady ur life is and nomata ow hungry and broken u are sum1 calls u LOVE...sum1 cries 4 u and appreciate u.dat feelin dat can make u not care wat any1 as to say bout both o'u.to me dis love is ovawhelmin and desperate and tankfuly dis is no gift nature can steal frm us.no mata ow undesrvn we r.greatest of all gift life givz man.LOVE

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x