A New CHAPTER


I was going to say good bye to this blog. It stopped serving its purpose sometime last year and even though I occasionally updated this year, I felt like it was plummeting downwards instead of continuing to climax.
I have been blogging for about 7 years now, not here but generally.
It almost started from when Unilag was on break in 2009 but then started in 2010 when my friend Titi opened a blog for all my musings and poems, we explored fashion together in 2012 on a co-owned blog after we graduated, and then I started this particular one solo with a different name in 2013 and rebranded into The Dee Mako Blog in 2015 to what it is now.

It's important for me to share the history of my journey with you as it will help you understand what I just realized.
Every next level of my life, As always demanded a different me.
And here comes another one.
Instead of letting go of my history and all the memories and comments and love and relationships that this blog has brought me, I am going to continue to build on it even though my niche might change a bit or become more vast.
Fashion is still my favourite thing but as I continue to adult and learn more and explore more, I can only imagine that there are more topics and themes beyond fashion that I would love to share with you all.

Fashion, Film, Feminism, Finances,Building a Business, Coping with and maybe even changing a Career, The struggles of traveling, adulting and relationships are things I will likely share more on.

So if you almost gave up on me like I almost did on myself, please don't.
Let's continue to grow and learn together.

love always,
Dee

1 comment

  1. Hey Desola, I used to read your blog and I'm glad you're not giving up on it. Welcome back! xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x