Functional accessories // GlassesShop.com












Functional accessories are the best possessions ever and just like bags and shoes, sunglasses fall in the same category.
If like me, you have rolled your eyes at the million of sunglasses stores that seem to have sprung up, we need to apologize. At least a little for our judgy eye movements, after all we live in Lagos, Nigeria.  
And when is Suns, it shines.
If you have followed my blog for a while, then you know I am not only a seller and wearer of sunglasses, I am also a collector. You would also have noticed, that I like my sunnies the way I like my shoes, unique and versatile.

Glassesshop.com sells the very best range of eye glasses; they offer both sunglasses and recommended glasses in different styles and shapes.
A while back, I ordered* this rectangular piece from them and got it via the post office. It took about two weeks and I like that it came with a discount code for my next order and a nice plastic hard case that keeps it safe in my millions purses.
This is one of my favourite functional accessories, what are yours?

#Deetails
Sunglasses: c/o glassesshop.com


post signature

1 comment

  1. I agree with you in terms of having various glasses because they are also accessories.I can't imagine having 3 shoes that are the same...in this economy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x