NO EXCUSE!


 
 












I'm not going to apologize for being away for so long or promise you that i'm back.
i'm not going to act like i have my life together when just like you i'm struggling maybe in more ways than you would even expect.
I'm not going to tell you all the usual bullcrap or try to explain to you why I have been out of my safe space for so long, I sensed this would happen though, it's never been so easy entering new chapters while holding on to so many parts of an old one.

What i'm going to tell you today though is one thing that has been on my mind for weeks now, I don't want to give this up, i want it to grow with me, i want my niche to change as my life changes and i want to have a partially documented part of my life for those behind me.

Well i finally have an outfit post, though its really just pictures from shooting a stvnwayne collection titled "RISE" which focuses on women empowerment. I shot this with some other beautiful ladies who depicts the brands vision as well.

see you sooner than you expect.
peace always.

Outfit\\ @stvnwayne  featured previously here
post signature

1 comment

  1. The photos and clothes are HAWT! I saw them floating around on IG, and I had to follow the trail to see what the photos were for.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x