#30DONFASHION || SERAPHINEBYKOSI










I realised I don't own a jumpsuit, weird right? I also knew at that point that I wasn't going to go out of my way to find one, well that's until I was given this gorgeous piece.

Wearing it was a challenge, I wanted to wear it for an awards ceremony late last year but I changed my mind, I thought it was just too cute to be wasted on posing on the run way and sitting while listening to announcements.

But then came my birthday, the Big +1 and I decided I wanted to wear something new, fortunately I didn't bother pre planning a look so finding this jumpsuit hanging from my wardrobe felt like the ultimate sign.

Flirty enough to feel sexy, comfortable enough for me to go dancing all night and stylish enough to be the center of attention.
this is what i call a win win, 100% perfect.

I would like to thing my 30 days of Nigerian fashion campaign would never end because everyday is and should be a buy Nigeria sort of day, 

Seraphine by Kosi is a women's apparel brand.
They are offering a discount for DeeMako Blog readers once you say Dee Mako referred you so start shopping and start patronizing them now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deetails // Two piece Ankara set: @seraphinebykosi || 08030896654 ||


Photography || @mako_od
-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits.  I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.


or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.

post signature

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x