SEE YOU IN 2017 HOPEFULLY


I have been considering quitting this blog, mainly because i'm too busy and something has to give but then i remember all the work i have put into it.
the people have met, the lives have touched and what i have become.
A lot of it is thanks to this blog.
I'm going to be back I know it, stronger, bigger, better and I will continue to be as consistent as I can be, it might be in January or February but I will be back soon and If I can squeeze in a few minutes like this before the year ends, then maybe then as well.
But this is to officially say good bye for now!
p.s: If I owe you brand collaborations, trust me, I will be back to share your contents both on here and on my instagram.
Bye for now
Love and Kisses
post signature

1 comment

  1. Please don't quit. You're one of the few that inspired me to start a blog and seeing your diligence and persistence motivates me the more. It's not easy running a business, a 9-5 job and other activities with a blog. Put you keep finding your way around it.
    Please Keep Slayspiring! We pardon you for your inconsistencies 🙏

    WanShyGirl

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x