My life lately;

There is always need to take a Break, planned or unplanned!


The last time I felt a lot of zeal about my blog was probably last year, this year has been more about keeping it afloat and keeping my followers and reader entertained and that has challenged me in a lot of ways!

Fashion and lifestyle blogging is really about me and there isn't any need to draw inspiration from anywhere else than myself because it's an extension of me and I'm my very own person!

I have been on leave these past three weeks and I paid for my personal internet with the hope that I would keep blogging, then fashion week came, then marketing my planners came and working on a new project showed it's face and then all the millions of events kept popping up, and has usual FOMO won't let one close their eyes to all this things and find their own voice of reason.
It's probably that or the fact that my room is a mess that affected my creativity! Everyone however can tell I'm a go-getter so I was definitely going to find my way back to my 30 days project and my home on the blogosphere and I think for the first time in the past 15 or so days, I'm finally home!

Sorry I was mia and I was everywhere but nowhere at the same time!

I'm going to spend the next months feeding this blog with all the creativity it has lacked for the past few weeks!
And watch out for my giveaways.

1 comment

  1. Yaaassss! Welcome back Dee. Looking forward to your new posts!

    My Go-To Dress

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x