#30DONFASHION || UJU ESTELO














I would have looked like an angry baby who just rolled out of bed if not for this dress, now I officially can't decide which of my dresses is my Fave but I know this one tops the list at this very moment.

So many of this Nigerian brands keep killing it and they keep making me feel super sexy and i'm all for that. Nothing gives a lady more confidence than knowing she is the best dressed in the room, well I said it so quote me.


Uju Estelo is a female fashion brand that is dear to my heart, The self named brand is driven by a creative director who is constantly trying to push her boundaries with design, and who kills it.
Their signature aesthetic is glamour with a touch of luxury and they offer everything from bridal, bespoke and ready to wear pieces.
I feel like with this brand, I do not have to explain or convince you so much because look how good I look in this dress above.


They are also offering a discount code for DeeMako Blog readers once you say Dee Mako referred you so start shopping and start patronizing them now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Deetails //Top & Bag: @ujuestelo|| 08023192828 || 08038989098 || ujuestelo@gmail.com
Stockist || @Elanred, +ZAZAII , @leyuish


Photography || @mako_od


-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits. Throughout this month of October '16, I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.


or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.
post signature

6 comments

  1. I like that you didn't go matchy matchy with your accessories and opted for a completely different colour. Top is definitely sexy in an I didn't even make an effort way which is the best way 😄

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I like this one a lot! Well done to the designer!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow dee! I kept wondering if it was a cut out gown or is that a Skirt underneath? I love Uju Estelo's designs, not just because she is my namesake, there is another Uju offiah of Meena, All Ujus are Creative! Lol!
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is perfection. You slayed in this.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning..what kind of bra do you wear under this kinda dress?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x