#30DONFASHION || JZO FASHION










Wow! It's day three already and I'm already overwhelmed by the gorgeous pieces Nigerian designers have to offer.

Today's style is androgynous I'm wearing a JZO fashion tunic as a dress and throwing a jacket in a contrast colour over it.

It's easy to sit down and comment on how much or how little Nigerian designers have to offer but one thing is for sure, a lot of designers are pushing the boundary and making your everyday fabrics and outfits accessible through ready to wear fashion.

JZO is an African inspired menswear brand with a twist of contemporary known for their minimal yet well tailored pieces with a distinct taste for style.

This look not only proves what they stand for, but it also shows you how easy to style they are, I had such a hard time decided which piece to pick from their collection.
They are offering a 50% discount on their pieces!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deetails //Outfit:Tunic & Jacket: @Jzofashion_ng || 08177172669 || jzo-fashion.com || jzofashion@gmail.com || Stockist: @strangerlagos & @meidei

Photography || @mako_od

-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits. Throughout this month of October '16, I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.


or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.

post signature

3 comments

  1. I'm really digging Nigerian menswear for women now, so I love this.

    Should I just do a blanket "LOVES IT" comment for all the outfits you're going to post?

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I, I think androgynous looks are very up my alley. Lol at the blanket comments.x

      Delete
  2. Love the jacket... I should probably stay away from your blog all these pieces are so tempting

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x