#30DONFASHION || GIGISIGNATURE











 

I just got my styling wardrobe updated with this GigiSignature Sheer Top and structured snake skin bag.
Lets talk about the top first, and the fact that I just had to show you how i'm going to be continually switching it up! I wore it alone with a cute little bralet and then later on a basic tee to give it more life.
The bag is one of my favourite bags now, why? you ask, Well who doesn't want to own a bag that makes you look like you came prepared to kill that interview, meeting or presentation while at the same time, being able to carry all you major needs all in one place.

No more clumsy Desola on meeting days, I'm just going to carry it all in one work ready bag.

GigiSignature is a made in Nigeria fashion brand that offers Bespoke, ready to wear and bridal services achieved with a mix of colourful - contemporary African prints to give an ultimate look of elegance.


They are also offering a discount code for DeeMako Blog readers once you say Dee Mako referred you so start shopping and start patronizing them now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Deetails //Top & Bag: @gigisignature|| 08023192828 || 08035693915 || gigihouseofcolour@gmail.com


Photography || @mako_od


-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits. Throughout this month of October '16, I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.


or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.

post signature

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x