#30DONFASHION || ERILYN BY TEMITOPE













Hey, Happy monday!!!
It's been a few days away from my 30 days of Nigerian Fashion campaign and I would like to blame all the people who didn't keep to their part of the bargain but nope, its really a lot more than that.
My brother was writing his final exams so he couldn't help me shoot and I had some personal commitments and emergencies as well.

So yes I'm back and today's post features this beautiful ankara dress that I have worn three times in the past eight days, I love the way the dress in modernised with a white sleeve giving an illusion of layering, I ts perfect for everything i promise you, It works for work on Mondays and Dates on Fridays let's not forget about Church on Sunday. I also particularly love the fact that it fits so nicely and can be work to meet the inlaws..lol

Erilyn by Temitope is a unisex fashion brand that offers bespoke and ready to wear pieces which they ship worldwide.
They are known for the way they play with print and textures and I previously wore them for my Blogger Brunch in December last year. 

I switched up this look by wearing a sheer shirt on the dress and I love how different it looks proving that there are so many versatile ways to style this dress.

They are offering a discount for DeeMako Blog readers once you say Dee Mako referred you so start shopping and start patronizing them now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Deetails // Dress: @erilynbytemitope || 07059123781 || erilynbytemitopeo@gmail.com
Stockist || @41luxe, Abuja | African designers mall


Photography || @mako_od


-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits. Throughout this month of October '16, I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.


or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.
post signature

6 comments

  1. The Braids make you look cute and young.
    Love how the look was transformed with the addition of a Chiffon vest.
    I'm looking for shoes like those o, please where did you get them from?

    Tuke's Quest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your ankara dress, you look amazing in it! And your shoes are too cute <3

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ankara materials are bae anytime.. I love the first styling.. Lovely blog dear

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress and especially how you gave it a Dee Mako taste.

    damiesdiary.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I'm your new GFC follower # 220 ♥

    http://teresaemme.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x