#30DONFASHION || BEAU ET GLAM















If I had to choose one style for the rest of the year, it would be Monochrome looks. They are the best way to stand out and look minimal at the same time.
And the funny thing is no matter how easy it may seem to style, it's actually very tricky because colour shades and silhouette have to be put into consideration!

I obviously cheated on the monochrome answer because co-ords are right by the side of monochrome on the list for me. The way you can wear your pants with a different blouse and your blouse with a different bottom and then bring them together again to stun well that's a win win situation and I'm all for that.


Beau et glam is a brand that creates exquisite and detailed Ready to wear, evening dresses, aso-ebi wears, bridal wears, bridesmaids dresses, little bride dresses and other kinds of female wears.

They made this gorgeous two piece for me without me even visiting, I only sent in my measurement and voila! Fits greatly.
And that for me is the only recommendation of reliability they need.
Like I mentioned in my previous post, pants are getting the attention they need these days and the pants from this co-ord has all my love. Straight and lengthy just like I love it.


They are also offering a discount code for DeeMako Blog readers once you say Dee Mako referred you so start shopping and start patronizing them now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deetails //Outfit: @beauetglamfashion|| 08127974884 || beauetglamfashion@gmail.com

Photography || @mako_od

-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits. Throughout this month of October '16, I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.

or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.


post signature

4 comments

  1. Love everything about this look. So chic and so minimal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I agree with your statement about monochrome making a statement while being minimal at the same time. I think Kim K had a lot to do with monochrome styling.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit I love! It is very versertile in terms of wearing them for any kind of event, depending on how you choose to style and accessories it! Then you can also pair it with other outfits. I love palazzo pants, Thanks for this buy Naija campaign, would really love to work with you on campaigns like this + You should be sharing natural hair tips + ain't you just lucky? He is willing to take pictures of you and he does it so well! Hope you pay the Bro. Lol! + hope he doesn't over charge, I will be needing one soon! Well done girl
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im all here for this outfit!! The pants got me too

    www.toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x