#30DONFASHION || THE DEFINITION CLOTHING in LORD LUGARD'S RESIDENCE












I promise I didn't forget, I was just so busy in the spirit of Independence Day that my day was filled with so many activities from a yard sale to a wedding and then to blog runs.


Welcome to the first day of my 30 days of Nigerian fashion campaign, and also Happy Independence Day Nigeria, I felt like there wasn't a better way to send this message than to wear green and this beautiful number by the definition clothing is the answer!

This look is also significant as I shot it at  lord LUGARD's house in Badagry Lagos, the house is located beside the first stores building and close to the slave relics.

Independence is a strong reminder of how much fight and endurance the black man as fought and survived. Also how far we have come, so even though dollar and pounds might be skyrocketing and the naira falling, we need to forever remember how far we have come in fifty six years and all that we can achieve together moving forward.
Happy Independence from the definition clothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deetails //Outfit: Dress: @ThedefinitionClothing || +233264645514 || jzo-fashion.com || TDCBrand@gmail.com ||

Photography || nice guy in badagry

-------------------------------------------------
#30DONFASHION
The 30 days of Nigerian Fashion project is a campaign started to create awareness about how much Nigerian Brands have to offer in terms of fashion and outfits. Throughout this month of October '16, I will be sharing an outfit every day by different Nigerian brands.


or follow #30DONFASHION to view pictures on Social Media.

post signature

1 comment

  1. True girl things might suck now but we have come a long way. I love the architecture of this building and the feathers and ruffles is a great addition to the dress.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x