TIPS|| BLOGGING 101: HOW TO RESPOND TO INVITES & COLLABORATION MAILS AND MESSAGES AS A BLOGGER



So you have been blogging for a while now and you finally got a message inviting you to an event or to collaborate with a brand, or you have been getting messages and keep wondering what the best way to reply to them are?
This week on the blog, I'm going to be sharing BLOGGING TIPS & TRICKS, that I will post under the Blogging 101 series.
I'm hoping that by now, you have read these posts:


If you haven't, you need to take time out to read them but If you have then we can move on.

So say you get a message inviting you to an event:

For example:


The answer should be simple and direct and in this format

Hello  --------, (PERSONALIZED GREETING)
Thank you for reaching out to me and for the invitation. ( GRATITUDE FOR THE CONSIDERATION)
I look forward to coming, and learning more about your brand . (REFER TO THE PURPOSE FROM THEIR EMAIL)
I will be attending. ( R.S.V.P)
See you there. (FAMILIARIZE)
Regards. (GREET AGAIN)



For Collaborations / Partnership messages,
 the reply should take this format



Hello -------, 
or 
Hello -------,
Hope this meets you well.
(reply their greetings and send yours)

Thanks for reaching out to me and thanks for the compliment regarding the or my blog.
 ( show gratitude for the outreach)

I already have shopped on ******* and I like your brand very much. 
( Give sentimental but true information or ask more if you don't know)

I'm interested in partnering with you. 
 (Give Feedback by referring to the purpose of their mail)

let me know what's next. 
(drop a hint for follow up)

thank you.
Regards. 
(close with greetings again)

The purpose for all these steps are simple, there are so many bloggers, some you know and others whom you probably don't so if you want to always be there and you want to always be remembered you need to build a good PR with brands.

Also make sure not to waste their time as they might be expecting replies from a couple of other bloggers, keep yours brief, quick, tidy and straight to the point so that even though the sender is busy, they get a mental picture of what you want and what your reply is.

I f you have more questions you can reach me on my IG @dee_mako, email me at makodesola@gmail.com or just leave a comment here. I will answer.
If you did on the last posts, I saw them and check back for feedbacks.

Related posts you should have read by now:

TO CHECK EVERYTHING ABOUT BLOGGING 1O1.

thanks for reading.

post signature

6 comments

  1. Very useful tips. You'ld be amazed how stuck one could get.

    Epiohany29.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tips...thanks

    catwalkwithpat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really helps!
    Tqsm for sharing!

    Atheera / http://atheeradayana.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for these tips! I actually just got an invitation to do a collaboration with a brand so I needed help an how to respond. This is very helpful for my response write up!

    https://officiallychic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x