PARISIAN & HER CLEAVAGE IN LAGOS











WOW!! It's been almost a month without an outfit post.
I would like to blame it on my missing Canon charger that I just managed to replace on thursday but nope that's not the whole truth, It's been more about getting my school thesis started because I have to defend the last week of this month and also getting started with the 2017 planners and journals that would be ready by the ending of this month as well.
PheW! this is the kinda craze that happens when you love projects and challenges.
Talking about challenges, In between all these, I have been designing a website for the HDHQ goods ( Planners, Journals and soon to come sunnies). check it out here.

Now on to my outfit;

I'm closer to 30 than I am to 20, a little bit more boobs allowed?
We'll have been feeling real sexy these past months, have always been one to show a lot of skin in my constant micro or mini shorts but boobs that's a different topic.
Unlike what you would have thought I do not like attention, I love to be hidden in the crowd except when I'm single and I'm hoping to meet a cute guy and well that hasn't been for a while now though I'm always still open to meeting cute guys (sorry lover).
enjoying
I'm enjoying exposing more cleavage as perks of growing older, yes I know I don't have to wait till I'm older but I was tailored this way. 

I talked a million times about how my half bra was the reason my boobs popped so much in this dress.  Trying to convince my brother that the cleavage wasn't my fault. I felt stupid, i felt shy but i really felt beautiful as well.

Ohh!! the first picture makes me feel like a parisian, I can't wait to experience paris and Italy.

I picked this pink number off the rack while vintage shopping because I thought it would be cute, mostly because of the sweetheart neckline, the colour is my least favourite colour and the fabric seemed bridal but that didn't stop me because deep down I yearned to feel sexy, feminine and free.

This made me ponder if what we wear sometimes, isn't just a reflection of what we are but of what we want to be. If our clothes are a reflection or perception of what our lives should be. Just like most people's social media accounts are.

I have always been a bit of a tom boy, hustling and bustling and just living without any care but is this outfit deep down my way of saying to the world in this moment that I am feminine, sexy, desirable, can rock and knock out an outfit in my banging body and still love God and live a decent life?
Well if all those are my own words then maybe that's exactly what I'm saying im sure you can smell the guilt in this post.
lol..whatever!
I'm wearing Vintage pink tulle dress, Lilac shades from @hdhqgoods and purple metallic sandal from at Desiree Iyama's wardrobe from the NFByardsale.


When was the last time you said something different through your clothes? What was it? 
Do let me know.
Stay Awesome.
post signature

18 comments

  1. SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You don't know how I smiled when I saw these photos! The dress is hawt, backdrop is fire!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berry, you are just too Kind. muah.x

      Delete
  2. Location queen....the dress looks gorgeous on you jare and abt the cleavage...its all personal prefrence as long as you feel beautiful,carry go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jare Dami, I felt beautiful o though my personal preference is exactly the opposite..lol.x

      Delete
  3. You definitely look beautiful dear. I think it's a mix of the two...what we are feeling and what we are trying to project. Thy influence how we look.
    I live the way you write, you make me ponder everytime.
    Love the first background a lot, really cool.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sogie, Expressive and thoughtful Writing is very important to me and I would like to think about it as part of this blog.
      Recently a friend of mine and I had a convo about perception, social media and dress cultures and this post just sums it all up.x

      Delete
  4. I love the dress and the cleavage isn't that bad joor. Where is this tho? It's beautiful.

    www.sunlightdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks baby girl, its Lagos Island o, I will show you when you are ready.x

      Delete
  5. You look amazing! I think the last time I got expressive with my dressing was when I wore a choker for the first time. I haven't worn it out again, because I'm a little conservative and trying to break out little by little, but it definitely felt good to wear something that I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Omg you should mail me your info so I could send you a million chokers. I think to wear it conservatively go fo plain colours and simple dresses, that way nothing makes more statement that it. thanks.x

      Delete
  6. Welcome back King Dee,
    Totally love the way you pour out your heart in writing, so blunt and free. I find it hard to believe that you don't like attention, you deserve all the attention in this world and your lover is super fortunate to have you.
    I wear clothes that reflect who I am and sometimes I decide to project an alter ego. Keep Kinging ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ebun, you are too kind.
      I will tell my lover and whenever I need to read nice things about myself I will come back to this comment. I think i'm projecting an alter ego here,the parisian in me. Thank you baby girl.x

      Delete
  7. I love the dress! So "princess-sy".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Very princessy, thank you.x

      Delete
  8. I love everything! Location queen xx

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look so much. The two locations plus the dress? Boom!!!

    Mira La Belle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunnie, I love both locations as well even though everyone prefers the first.x

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x