TRIPLE DOSE: MONOCHROME CASUAL













Hello Friday, Hello there!!
I mentioned there is a second part to the triple dose post so here it is...

I'm going to go straight to the point as I have mentioned pretty much everything else in the previous post.
so the point? Yes! casualizing a white and black look or better still accessorizing a black and white look.

For me, I decided that showing a bit more skin in my mid riff and wearing a face cap with some boots was a good way to take the look to the next level.
i guess i was feeling androgynous in a way and i didn't forget the right amount of attitude.

Unoma, also agreed with more skin as she took off her pants and traded her court shoes for all stars.
which was almost like belinda who switched her heels for all stars as well and wore a face cap as well.

we all pretty much confirmed that Flats are the most appropriate way to go casual.
Face caps make for good accessories while more skin is the way to go once its not so formal.

what's your tip on switching to casual for a look?

Don't forget to check out what Belinda and Unoma have to say about their looks and outfit details as well on their blogs, they have a post or two up on this collaboration as well.
Stay beautiful!!!

Photography by @mako_od for Makography.
I'm wearing:
@dee_mako
Top: Titi Belo
Pants: Old
post signature

8 comments

  1. Totally digging the boots 😍 plus the baseball hat 😀😀. I totally feel in sync with Unoma's look too. Great post 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Ebun. I love the boots don't get to wear them as much as i would like to.x

      Delete
  2. I love it.Such great looks and wow if only I had that dress with the collar.So cool.You all slayed it
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Let's talk to Unoma to hook you up with it o. wink*. thanks.x

      Delete
  3. You all slayed this and look amazing. I love

    https://thoughtsoffola.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. YASSS to monochrome.

    The quickest way to change your look to a casual one - swap heels for flats, and neutral/natural makeup.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa, true totally forgot about the makeup tip. thanks berry.x

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x