SMELL THE ROSES
















I was out of work for a week because I had to attend to a family emergency but thankfully everything is alright now.
This post is obviously due because if you follow me on instagram you would have seen about two of the pictures.

Smell the roses is a phrase that means "enjoy or appreciate what is often ignored"
I woke up feeling quite low today and even teary and it occurred to me that we keep ignoring certain things like our happiness because of money and our joy because of riches and our creativity because of careers. 
I do agree that sometimes we make sacrifices for the greater tomorrow but I also can't keep wondering if we should keep living for a tomorrow that isn't even certain instead of just smelling the roses in our simple lives.

Oh my... Life is so difficult and no one tells you. They want you to keep having fire and hope and I forgive them a bit because someone once told me that "if we lose hope we lose everything".
Hope is everything. Just make sure that while at it you remember to evaluate your life, figure out what is really important and smell the roses while at it.
Have a great week ahead.


The Muse Factory is located at No. 7 Amusa Oloyede street, by Tokunbo Alli street, off Toyin street, Ikeja.
they can also be reached on +234 8035962268
Make sure you check them out and follow them on Instagram @themusefactory_

Photography by @mako_od for Makography.

Outfit
Skirt:  @Themusefactory
Trousers:  @Titi_Belo
SHoes: Balogun Market

post signature

5 comments

  1. Very thought provoking thought, while tomorrow is not sure, what kind of life would we live without hope. I do hope everything is fine with your family. I love your trousers and crop tops always make a great combo with high waist trousers.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved that phrase.. One of those things in life that actually makes things better... If you're a word person anyway. Love the details of the top.
    Lhurve Davies Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit with the pants and oh my do I need to smell the roses in my life https://thecreativebukei.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This my top! 😍 Life is so difficult unfortunately no one tells you *hugs*

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey desola,I normally never comment but your message on hope was so helpful,����and I really love your style���� #firsttimer

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x