WANDERLUST: CITIES I WANT TO VISIT SOON


To Travel is to have really Lived.

The above quote best describes how I feel about travelling. This year was my year to see the world a bit but I have managed to get carried away from that goal, for lack of money, as well as time.

The Nigerian Passport does nothing for a low budget traveler but still one can dream for the days ahead. Afterall my Mantra has always been God always gives people what they ask for.

I'm so immersed in wanderlust for so many places, cities, culture and architecture and watching so many films just encourages the urge even more.

Here are a few cities on my list from right here in Nigeria to sister countries like Kenya and Tanzania and around the world to Rome and cities afar off in China.
Enjoy the pictures as I take you on a journey through my Daydreams.


Bauchi & Kaduna, Nigeria

For: Nature, Wildlife, Food, Culture

ZanziBar / Nungwi, Tanzania

For: Beaches, Food, Culture


Nairobi & Mombasa, Kenya

For: Culture, Wildlife



Marrakech & Fes, Morocco

For: Shopping, Architecture, Culture, Ornaments, shopping




Rome, Genoa & Venice, Italy

For: Architecture, Fashion, Street food, History


Paris & Marseille, France
For: Architecture, Fashion, Food




Guangzhou & Beijing ,China

For: Technology, Street Food, Architecture, History, Culture, Shopping


Santorini, Mykonos & Athens Greece

For: Beaches, Architecture, Coffee, History  and Scenery

What countries are on your list?
post signature

4 comments

  1. I was just looking at beaches in Zanzibar about a week ago! Cool selection..you can also add Philippines, we have some of the nicest beaches hereee

    Toyinwithfashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zanzibar is beautiful, I will definitely check out philipines as well. thanks.

      Delete
  2. I would really love to visit those places, been wanting to do this kind of post. But laziness no gree me.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most important part about blogging no one tells you is to take your time and do what you can. waiting on your post for when you finally do it.x

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x