MUSE FACTORY MONOCHROME














Happy New week Everyone!

I love discovering new stores and brands especially 'custom' ready to wear brands like the Muse Factory. 
A week ago, I was invited to check out the store by Michael Shumaker and while going through the racks I found this beautiful monochrome top, we went on and on about how it could be styled, Everyone thought it would look good on plain bottoms but I was for polka dots or check bottoms and I tried to convince everyone as a convincer that I am naa..lol

Fast forward to about 10 minutes later, I found this skirt peeping from the lower rack and I knew I just had to show them..lol.

Hello Michael, this is me showing you that it works even better on a similar monochrome skirt.

I love the fluidity and volume of the skirt and the jewelled detail below it but not as much as I love the subtle sheer part of the top that exudes sexiness and femininity with the gentle cleavage giveaway.

What do you think about this look?
Are you a risk taker with clashing prints a must try or are you more of a plain on pattern girl?

let me know.

The Muse Factory is located at No. 7 Amusa Oloyede street, by Tokunbo Alli street, off Toyin street, Ikeja.
they can also be reached on +234 8035962268
Make sure you check them out and follow them on Instagram @themusefactory_

Photography by @mako_od for Makography.

Outfit
Shoes: Jumia.com.ng
Bag: Classics
post signature

2 comments

  1. That green wall is fabulous! Love the outfit girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of prints, stripes and florals have always paired quite nicely together. While I do agree with the others, I love that you went for a more daring take when styling the blouse. I do think a bandeau top other neath the blouse would have been better but nice look all the way.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x