BOW FOR BOWS












I wrote an article recently about bows, I reminiscenced on growing up and my memories of nicely knotted ribbons tied into bows to adorn my mickey mouse styled double buns. And also how nicely my mum tied my primary school uniform's white belt into a bow behind my dress.
I loved bows, whether they were on my shoulder or on presents.
Bows were the ultimate feminine tag.
2016 has definitely taking bows to another level. With runways full of bow sleeves, blow slides, bow knot skirts and trendier way to wear bows.
I have been looking for a way to jump on the bandwagon, I knew i didn't want a massive bow on a dress that i wouldn't be able to re-rock so i decided to achieve this same look with a sach.
I used a piece of fabric that I have owned for so long now, slid it through the two frontal belt holes on my pants. folded it end into two and tied it to achieve this look.
(a video is up on my Instagram on how to achieve it).
I still am enjoying my short bob hair finished nicely with a closure, its so easy breezy.
Its throwback thursday ,we can remember the days we wore bows as little kids while counting down to yet another weekend.
Do you like bows? what are you memories of bows.
how has your week been?
Have a beautiful day.

Photography by @mako_od for Makography.

Outfit
Top: DIY by Deemako
Pants: @Thehdhqv
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Moschino
post signature

4 comments

  1. Really beautiful.
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't have much or any childhood memories of wearing bows, guess I wasn't a girly girl. I love the creativity of what you did with the bow in this look. It really spices up the outfit. I absolutely adore your trousers, how much do you sell them?
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this!

    The bow theme is perfection! I probably would try this out...

    Mira La Belle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought your bow was part of the shirt or pants. Nice DIY. I like pussybow blouses a lot.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x