WRINKLY












It was a beautiful three day weekend for me, i had a lot of fun with friends and acquaintances and there was just so much eating i feel so bloated. the fun part is that my weekend started early on friday so in retrospect it was more like a four day weekend.

i'm back to work and today is almost done meaning i have to survive just three more days this week i do not think there is anything more exciting than that.

Part of my weekend was the pile on pile of wrinkled clothes I had to keep changing out of, the power situation is nothing to write about so wrinkly clothes have become something of a trend and even also a most.

Don't get me wrong, I do not iron or steam except it an absolute necessity, however not having the option to say no is a bit stifling.

I bought this skirt Vintage and I just can't get over the drape and the buckles and how fun and versatile the skirt is.

there is something about black skirts that make me uncomfortable, I think it has to do with how much they are worn in churches by choristers and ushers.
It makes me cringe every time i envision it, but then you find a black skirt that looks so killer and you just have to have it.

Do forgive the wrinkles.

How was your weekend?



Photography by @mako_od for Makography


Outfit
Top : Custom Heartdictions @Thehdhqv
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes - Jumia.com.ng
Eyes & Lips: Zaron Cosmetics
post signature

2 comments

  1. Deeeeeeeeeeeee, apart from the wrinkles, I would say this is my favorite look on you ever! That skirt is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!! Everything else just compliments it and I love it.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Berry. Means a lot.x

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x