VERSATILE PIECES








Deciding to keep a small wardrobe means that you need to invest in versatile pieces.
So many of the clothes i own are not just trendy and affordable but also versatile.

It is very important to me to be able to find at least 6 ways to wear every item of clothing i own.

It is also important that they work well with all my core functions and dress code, that is appropriate for work, church, dates, meetings and casual events.

The last post showed you how I merged two separate pieces to make one outstanding look and today I'm sharing how i wore this my jumia pants, earlier styled here.

The pants are definitely one of my very fave.
plus its such a showstopper.

What item is presently your favourite in your wardrobe do you have any specific way you choose your clothes when shopping?

Have a beautiful week ahead..

Outfit
Pants : N3,010;Jumia.com.ng, buy here, reverse colour here 
Dress Top - Fashion hostel
 Sunglasses - available  @Thehdhqv
Bag - @Thehdhqv
Wristwatch - Swatch
Shoes - BCBG
post signature

11 comments

  1. Ooh you sure paired it well. Love the color and cut of the top and your backdrop is niceee.

    Epiphany29.com
    Personal Style - Wearing Thehdhqv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you sure paired it well. Love the color and cut of the top and your backdrop is niceee.

    Epiphany29.com
    Personal Style - Wearing Thehdhqv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pants and the blur just bringa this look to life. Love it
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pants!!!

    www.toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants and how you styled it. The blue top looks good too! xx

    It's Munastic

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x