MY LIFE IS MAGIC










What is your life? Mine is Magic!
This year started on such a craze wave but things keep getting better.
I have a list in my room from 2015 of four things i wanted, a goal/wish list of things i didn't have the power to do but as at last week i checked the last item off it.
keeping this lists and planning is a good way to keep account of one's life.
Sometimes we feel thing aren't getting better or that we aren't improving because unfortunately our magic comes like drops of water, we want to see the mighty ocean forgetting that 'the drops of water makes a mighty ocean'.
I have been wanting to write a motivational/self help book recently because my life is just to much of miracles and magic and God's unfailing, always on time wonders.

Maybe soon i will find the perfect part of my life to share with the world.
Today's outfit is inspired by formal work, and how to be stylishly dressed in work wear.
the jacket as usual is part of my vintage find while the pants (which I am so obsessed with) is by Titi Belo.
How was your weekend? Mine was hectic!
What does your life feel like today when you look back on last year?
Outfit
Top - @Thehdhqv
Pants: Titi Belo
 Sunglasses - available  @Thehdhqv
Bag - zashadu
Shoes - Misguided
Watch: Swatch
Photo by Joseph Oru
post signature

12 comments

  1. I love that bag!

    Congratulations on ticking off the items from your list. Keep it up!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cool, love your purse. Glad you're achieving your goals, I'm sure your book will be awesome. xx

    cocobellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the flared trouser and bag. so nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm obsessed with the trouser. thank you muchos.x

      Delete
  4. I love this look, its perfect for the office. Flares are definitely trending and your paired it nicely with the sleeveless vintage blazer, I can't wait to see the more ways you remix this piece. Perfect pop of colour from the purse as well. I look forward to the book and hope you get around to it soon.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope i do as well. thanks sarah.x

      Delete
  5. Love this look.x

    http://www.stephylately.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Desola and her shades LOL. As I am constantly looking for ways to spice up my work wears, this jacket is giving me life. Love the pop of color from the shades and purse. Personally, I don't like to make lists physically, I don't know why but I might just try it out soon.
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i'm obsessed with making lists and shades...hahaa.lol. thanks

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x