LONG-er SLEEVES













Desola,
If you don't blog today you just might make excuses for the rest of the month so why not try try try.
That's what I'm telling myself as I walk on the stairs of ozone cinemas trying to meet up with London as fallen that started about 15minutes ago.

So what do you want to share with this trendy look I thought as I wait for my hotdog to get done?

I have been thinking a lot these days by the way. Today even more as it's been surprisingly shitty for the first day of the month.

My thoughts have gone from friendships to relationships, love to marriage, family to acquaintances and money to hobbies.
And my mind comes back tired, frightened and exhausted everytime.

I have one question for you.
Do you go through spiraling days? The ones that start up real high and then gently magnets every form of negative energy around and just like that your mood goes from bad to good, worse to better worst to best and then surprisingly for lack of a better word worstest. LoL

Hurray; there really isn't a come back from that.
Do you experience it?
Feeling like no one loves you?
Assuring yourself that knowing cares?
Believing that you are the very worst?

Okay... Maybe I'm just dark.

Sorry you should really have glanced through this post like you did the last time right? Lol.
Do not mind me.

I wanted to share with you how I wore an oversized top as a dress and how that created the long-ér sleeve effect.
Now that this trend is done, off to the next.
Have a great weekend✌🏾️
post signature

12 comments

  1. Cool outfit. Your bag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate with this post Dee...but trust me it's ok to be afraid ,worried and feel totally alone as far as you can snap out of it and not allow it linger on for too long that it starts to affect your productivity .Red looks good on you and I love the metallic accent with the accessories ....well done ....
    http://toyosigregoryjonah.com/2016/04/easter-daycation/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure dee, i feel like everyone has their moments..that's why i turn to makeup. lol. https://thecreativebukei.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/spring-floral-inspired-makeup-looks-makeup-by-me/#more-667

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa, thats a funny one. i guess i will turn to fashion since i'm not a makeup lover.

      Delete
  4. Eh!! How did I miss this post. Thats a fab dress and the purse is soo cute.

    Epiphany29.com
    Life In March. Hello April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choice of accessories. Yes girl, I definitely feel that way sometimes it's normal or maybe I'm just dark too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa..thanks hun. maybe we are both dark sha.

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x