WAVES







A lot of times I have talked about naming my posts and how difficult it is being creative with the titles.
This one however makes me feel like a brainy.
Somewhere behind me is the sea and you can't deny its wave and today I in that same mood and mode wave good bye to all my procrastinated wanderlust.
This picture reminds me of my previous post on how to choose your locations for your shoots, it confirms what i said about Nature; the sky, water and the subtlety creates such a beautiful bance for this casual look.
This is the part of lagos not a lot of people get to see but this is the part I hope I get to keep exploring.
See you in about a week as I start my wander tomorrow.
check out the tutorial for making your own frayed jean here.
PEACE*LOVE*WEALTH
p.s: i'm obsessed with white sunnies, I used to hate them.
post signature

4 comments

  1. I like the top a lot, and the sandals. And yes, picking out blog post titles can be tough!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titles are hard! That's why I use songs I love

    www.omogemura.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used to hate white sunnies? But u rock them so good you make we want to start wearing them too. Enjoy your wanders, take fab pictures, eat food food, have enough rest and then return to Naija's stress. Lol We miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Lovely write up too. I really love how the top goes with the sea. Congrats on your wanderlust adventures, can't wait to see pictures.

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x