THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO START BUYING || FEAT. MAYBRANDS


Late last year, I battled with having so much " stuff " especially  so many jewellery and accessories that I have come to outgrow or that were tarnished or worn out.
At that very point I decided that I will become a smart shopper, investing and buying items that can be passed on to my kids and maybe to their kids.
So when I discovered the Maybrands store and visited them at one of their stores at the Palms in Lekki, I knew I had to share this post.
Accessories are the perfect finish to every outfit, they take your outfit from bland to glam and they also say something about who you are and your personal preference and taste.
Maybrands are retailers of fashion watches and accessories here in Nigeria. They are the only licensed store in Nigeria to sell Fossil products which include; wristwatches, bags, jewelry and purses and they have recently added Michael korsNixon, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste and Hugo Boss to the brands they stock. 

They have over 6 brick and mortar stores in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano and Delta States-  you can check the information below. 

You can order online as well from maybrands.com.ng , delivery is free and you get a free gift with every purchase *wink*.
So what should you start buying now?

Wristwatches:




Bags:

The Fossil bags were everything, strong enough, big or small enough and they were a wide range to fit into your personal taste and need. need I say more?

Buy for Men here and Women here






 Leather goods: Belts, purses and so much more

 Just buy it! especially that passport pouch for travel lovers like me. Nothing says Class than quality leather items.

Shop Purses here, Wallets here


 

Bracelets, Bangles & Charms:

 I am not one to wear bangles and bracelets because my wrists are quite slim but I immediately fell in love with these bangles from maybrands and I loved the idea of buying a charm bracelet and adding a new one charm to it every time. it felt like a good gift to buy myself on behalf of my unborn fashionable daughter..lol




Sunglasses:

 I will forever love sunglasses, the maybrands store as a wide range of classic style sunglasses like the one in the picture of me below for males and females.
I also personally think investing in a classic sunglasses like this which can be passed on is a good investment.


Maybrands Locations

May Brands, Shop L5, Jabi Lake Mall, Bala Sokoto Way, Jabi, Abuja.
Tel – 09082064564
May Brands Shop 28, Festival Mall, Golden Tulip Hotel, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Tel – 09037501781
May Brands Shop 32, Delta Mall, Effurun Roundabout, Refinery Rd, Warri, Delta
Tel – 08149715355
May Brands, Shop 59, Palms Shopping Centre, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos. Tel 08130295594
May Brands 1st Floor, Silverbird Entertainment Centre Plot 1161, Memorial Drive, By Musa Yar’adua Center, Central Business District, F.C.T, Abuja.
Tel 08181482957 and 08105240048.
May Brands, Shop L89, Ikeja City Mall, Kafi Street, Alausa, Lagos. Tel 08106004084.
May Brands, Ado Bayero Mall, Zoo Road, Kano Tel 08179490606
May Brands , Shop 5A, Port Harcourt Mall, Azikwe Road, Old GRA, Port Harcourt. Tel 08167577064
May Brands Kiosk, Basement, Ceddi Plaza, 264 Tafawa Balewa Way, Central Business Area, ABUJA. Phone no-08173472900
Don't forget its as easy as;

 0700629272637 (0700 MAY BRANDS)post signature

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x