SHADES OF BLUE














Hello there,

I tried to justify not putting up a post today, telling myself with echos in my brain that its friday.
However, there is something about looking sumptuous in denim onesies that makes me so anxious to share this look.
i'm all about denim and pairing it with this beautiful (i say this with so much stress on beautiful) scarf from kunmio's @thebloomshop is just perfection.

Talking about perfect, that's all i'm feeling.
 I want to drop a little bit of my personal view on life and love.

Love is a beautiful feeling and maybe even the most beautiful feeling in the world.
I know how much we say we don't need our partners or the other sex to validate our existence and I agree with that but having someone who loves you whether you are a male or a female that isn't your family member can indeed be the most self assuring and defining factor in our lives.

Long and short of this story is that, i'm so happy I have you baby.
this is for you.
and yes, its all me...

(p.s it was suppose to be longer post but its five o'clock time to go home)

Outfit
Scarf: Bloom shop (thanks Kunmi)
Onesie - available at Thehdhq vintage
 Sunglasses - available at Thehdhq vintage
 Bag - available at Thehdhq vintage 
Sandals: Fashion Hostel
post signature

17 comments

  1. The feeling of being loved by someone other than your family cos honestly they have no choice but to love you, is amazing. It feels good to be wanted. Love the denim, and your face looks so smooth and on fleek.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sogie, rest is important alongside powder and ones face starts to look smooth..lol.

      Delete
  2. Oh Denim onesies are so adorable and I love this one on you Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee, I love this denim jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only you can rock this with such great vibes. I love the overalls!
    Love is a beautiful thing :)

    XX
    www.thecocopolitan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now thats a cute onsie. Your lipststain is looovely.

    Epiphany29.com
    BeAdorned Friday Casual Wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go love o! Lol...

    Love the scarf and glasses they're giving me 50's vibes... Don't think I can pull of a onesie...yet to find one that doesn't make me look like a clown. You did good.

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous! love the outfit. i would give another compliment but i wont want to objectify you. love the scarf too! nice view on love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Dee.... Be looking lovely, I love.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. The scarf is lovely and I really like the scarf! Epic styling!

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the denim onesie, i think it looks awesome on you!

    Yolanta

    www.yolantarosetta.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love love the onesie and the way it flatters your figure. keep inspiring newbie bloggers like me.Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm here for this look.. Its everything.
    Please be putting up stuff on the hdhq insta!ESE o.

    www.tonyeigbani.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lover baby girl 😉
    Boobs again plus I like those sandals, show us the waaayyy.

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x