GRAN MOM JEANS














Hello there,
Happy monday to you and Happy new month.
I had an amazing week and a rough weekend but I managed to go to church this week which is a good thing. the praise and worship was a beautiful one and I danced my ass out.

On Saturday I went to the Butterscotch Evenings event and on sunday I decided to chill at home after church to work on a DIY if you follow me on snapchat {DEE_MAKO} then you already know all this.

Moving forward, sometime during the christmas/new year holiday, I went to the market with my mum to buy some things and I saw this jeans on sale for #500 naira, I just had to have it, I love the lenght and style so much, I wish it was a bit snug at the waist however.
One of my tips for not buying more clothes is to have classic pieces and nothing says classic like a black top and a blue jeans, even leopard print shoes are a must have for me.

How was your weekend? what did you do?


Photography; @joe_meka
post signature

9 comments

  1. Only a few people can pull off this look...and you did it so well.

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good combination, the bag is so beautiful :)

    http://fashionconfessions.blogspot.mk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite parts of the outfit have to be the top and purse. So cute.


    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! 500 Naira? Score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, that purse !

    www.desireeswardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The purse! Beautiful! Where from? Love your outfit too :) Epic bargain skills.

    Mira La Belle blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom jeans are a most have!
    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x