FASHION HAULS VIA JUMIA.COM.NG***






Buy here (other colours available)
Buy here (available in other prints)
Buy Tie & dye here,  shop various tops here, Pants here, reverse colour here

+




Hello there,
I should be called the girl who loves shoes because I can't be called the queen of shoes when my role model, Lisa Folawiyo exists.

The need to buy affordable shoes that are durable and also perfect for the Nigerian fashion lover with big feet is always a cry for help, I have experimented so many boutiques and it always balls down to not finding my size but thank God for online shopping via Jumia.com, I have found 4 gorgeous shoes.
 In my last haul, I got the black shoes with silver heels and because this year I had decided not to buy clothes anymore I decided to just add a bit more colour and shades to my shoes.
Okay I'm done talking shoes.. Lol

I also got a bucket bag because I have wanted one for a while, in blue because denim as made blue a neutral colour.
Crowning the haul with a few pieces that represent my trend forecast for this year, the tie and dye 'adore' top, flare pants and prints.

All in all Jumia.com as managed to break my 2016 goals which is sad to admit.

All I get to keep is the minimalist approach to my style.

Let me let you go shopping.

P.S: the giveaway is still up.
post signature

4 comments

  1. OMG I was basically salivating while reading this. Love the shoes, especially the combat ones! BTW, have you switched from yellow to orange?

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, naa but orange is one of my fave colours as well.x

      Delete
  2. They're so lovely. Jumia will never have my size 😭😭
    Www.perezvogoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x