CUPID IN TITI BELO














It's Valentine's Day again and just like everyone of the previous ones, I'm going to be doing everything opposite to what I'm supposed to be doing.

Truth is I would really love to have the lover around, maybe go out and eat like we do and just talk about everything and anything like we always do but distance is a factor today...

So I decided if I don't get to spend Val's day with the one I'm undoubtedly sure I love, why not share some minute on the blog reminding you all that the outfit in this post is up for grabs and tell you to make sure you are following all the steps correctly.

Now that I have done that, I will like to wish you a very happy Valentine's Day and just incase you don't have anyone to share today with, send me a message *wink*

The giveaway is open till Friday.

post signature

8 comments

  1. Happy Valentines Dee❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you, hope u had a swell time.

      Delete
  2. I really love this blush/pink outfit.. I can't really tell if its a skirt and blouse or just a dress though 🙈🙈 but you look lovely 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy valentines love, Awww lemme just book a space in your asoebi right now or is it bridal train I want.....i see it coming. Love the shoes.
    Itsdivadiaries.con

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha; don't be too in a hurry. The Mr. Isn't.

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x