3X THE FLARE








Hello THERE...
Remember my post here, where i shared item from my jumia haul? 
I mentioned that i got some clothings to represent my trend forecast for this year, the flare pants was one of them even though i think i already overkilled this trend with my yellow flare pants (i should re-rock it soon).
this print flare pant is another take on flare pants, I like that its in monochrome which is another trend on its own, You cant go wrong in a three in one piece like this.
I decided to pair it with a white shirt and sort of diversify the look or better still uplift the look with the peplum belt which takes it to an edgier look and adds a pop of colour to the look.
the funniest thing happened when i was shooting this look, so next week, i will be sharing with you the problems of fashion blogging/blogging in general in nigeria.
I decided to reschedule the DIYs to the weekend so you all can have time to create your own pieces.
what do you think about flare pants? would you wear it? how about this look?
Outfit
Pants : N3,010;Jumia.com.ng, buy here, reverse colour here 
Top - available @Thehdhqv
 Sunglasses - available  @Thehdhqv
Peplum belt - @Thehdhqv
Bracelet - Gift from my aunt
Shoes - Old
post signature

14 comments

  1. Nice! You're just rocking this your hair spa! I love the addition people belt (that's what it is right?)

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pants....Actually think I prefer this version. The triple flare thingy made the look more interesting :)

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful!
    Http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those flared pants, the print is bold but neutral which makes it easier to pair with different colours and textures! I love your shades too, I feel they finish the look in an elegant way, your earrings are so modern with a classic chic to them! Over all 10/10 from me :)

    www.yolantarosetta.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pants & boobs! 😍

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you styled the pants !

    www.desireeswardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still trying to decide my love level for flair pants although the one I have seems to look good. I love the pop of colour with the peplum belt, it's really cool.
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for me, the flare pants trend have always been a thing for me. I have owned my flare jeans since 2006/7.x

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x