OSTRICH












What if I fall? ohh what if you fly!
I have read this quote times without number and even though i have examined it, it always seemed somewhat of a cliche to me. Yesterday however , I climbed on a culvert and I felt like i was going to fall and something whispered in me what if you fly. these 10 seconds of thought brought a much more intense analysis to that statement for me.
If you follow me on snapchat and instagram, then you will know that I have been battling with my HDHQgoods Planner/Journals for about a month now, I have spent so much time screaming, crying, persuading, explaining one thing or the other that I have felt like giving up.
I felt like i was falling and that the fall would be so great until I got a sign, At the point where i thought i was not doing good or well enough, It turned out I was inspiring different people and all of a sudden, I realized I was actually just about to fly, my wings were fluttering and I was just going through the most important stage of blossoming.
I have passed this location a million and one times but I finally found the beauty in it so I decided it would make for a beautiful background for this post.
The off-shoulder trend was part of my trends to try in 2016 and I love how letting out my shoulders make me feel super feminine and confident.
this look stays true to my minimalism movement for 2016 as well and I love how appropriate it is for church, party and even a wedding.
what do you think?
 I'm wearing:
Dress: @thehdhqv
Skirt: @thehdhqv
Shoes: River Island

photography || @mako_od for makography

P.S: The journals are in their finishing phase when its done i will start distributing and writing posts around it...
post signature

11 comments

  1. I love this! I think you look exceptionally beautiful in lighter colours. The Off-shoulder trend is definitely one I want to try too. I love how it emphasizes your femninity

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I think you look exceptionally beautiful in lighter colours. The Off-shoulder trend is definitely one I want to try too. I love how it emphasizes your femninity

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL WORDS, PICTURES, LOCATION, AND SMILE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL WORDS, PICTURES, LOCATION, AND SMILE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything white always comes out looking Fab!! I love how this outfit is suitable for different occasions.

    www.toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    But erm, white to a wedding? Unless the dress code calls for it, I stay away. Since my wedding was black and white AND on a beach, this outfit would have been perfect

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the minimalism movement so far and I can't wait to see more!
    I agree with Millicent; beautiful words, pictures, location and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do love 2016's minimalist vibe and also great work with the journals been following up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks valerie, minimalism is everything

      Delete
  9. The concept behind this is amazing. Lol I miss your poses..
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i missed you baby girl, welcome back.

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x